Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Introductions...

I am the aforementioned husband and best friend. I've been married to the lovely, unique, and beautiful body-person who is my wife for a little over a year. I've been teaching at an all boys Catholic high school since fall of 2004. This year will be my first year teaching primarily religion/theology, which will focus on New Testament and Sacraments. I'm also working on my MA in Theology and am interested in systematic theology. I enjoy reading Pope Benedict XVI and John Paul II, among others and have interests in holistic Catholic living, non-violence, Theology of the Body, Christology, and soteriology, among other things. Hopefully I will have the discipline to post my thoughts on a farely regular basis. I welcome all comments and suggestions. Thanks for reading.

Pax Christi!

No comments: